Eight hotels made it to AAA’s new list of Five Diamond Hotels.
A total of 121 hotels have earned the prestigious status.
“As more mid-scale and even budget properties are adding amenities for comfort and convenience, hotels that aim for a Five Diamond Rating must stay far ahead of the curve to differentiate themselves through advanced design concepts, highest quality furnishings and scrupulous attention to guests’ expectations,” Michael Petrone, director of AAA Inspections & Diamond Ratings, said in a written statement.
Hotels earning status go through numerous checks, including in-person inspections, anonymous overnight stays and a review by a panel of experts to ensure credibility.
AAA has more than 27,000 inspected and approved hotels.
The additions to the Five Diamond list are:
- Esperanza An Auberge Resort — Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown — New York, N.Y.
- Grand Luxxe Riviera Maya — Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Grand Velas Los Cabos — San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico
- Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa — Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands
- The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue — New York, N.Y.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas — Dallas
- Williamsburg Inn — Williamsburg, Va.
Powered by Nika Digest